Friday, May 18, 2012

What We've Been Up To Lately...

While Josh wraps up track season (he's a high school track coach) and I scramble to print & sew for the Astoria Sunday Market and Zulily, we're all eagerly anticipating some quality family time. For now, we enjoy the snippets we have. Annika tells me that she needs much more mommy time, but popsicles help her feel better. So, on swimming lesson days, while Lydia naps, she eats one.

My fancy chocolate eating ballerina. (Posting pictures taken in our messy basement makes me cringe.)
We've been squeezing in time for walks in the recent beautiful weather. (Lydia yelled until she had a bottle of water too. She was happy as a clam spilling it on her shirt.)
O.K. I may be crazy, but does this look like an Oregon shaped whale? This is water splashed on the floor from Lydia's bath. It could be my state of sleepy, but I was pretty astounded.
Here is my visual to do list... T-shirts, dresses, and onesies galore!

Have a great weekend everyone. Wherever you are, I hope your days are as sunny as ours have been in Astoria recently. And yes, I'm feeling quite lucky to be able to say that.

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment